Code of Conduct
Players’ Code of Conduct:
- Play by the rules, and listen to your coach.
- Verbal or physical abuse of officials and other players, or deliberately provoking other players, will not be tolerated at this Club.
- Be a good sport. Applaud all good plays, and shake hands at the end of a game.
- Cooperate with your coach, teammates, referees and opponents.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants, regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
Parents’ Code of Conduct:
- Respect the final decisions of the coach, team manager, referee & Club.
- Respect all players, regardless of gender, ability, cultural background or religion. Verbal or physical abuse will not be tolerated.
- Attend your child’s matches on game days, and support them and their team.
- Help your team out when it comes to bringing oranges, canteen duty or assisting to set up the pitch.
Coaches’ Code of Conduct:
- Respect all players, regardless of gender, ability, cultural background or religion. Verbal abuse will not be tolerated.
- Remember that all junior players are playing for enjoyment, and winning is only part of the fun.
- Do not humiliate your team or individual players.
- Always operate within the rules and the spirit of the game, and teach your players to do the same.
- Ensure that training and match days are a positive experience.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every player regardless of gender, ability, cultural or religious background.
- Ensure all equipment used meets safety standards and is age-appropriate for your players.
- Arriving intoxicated (from either alcohol or drugs) to team training, Game Days or any other Club event will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- Display control, respect and professionalism to all involved with soccer. Encourage your players to do the same.
- Physical contact with any players must be appropriate to the situation.
- Keep up with the latest coaching practices and principles of growth and development.
- Assist injured players and complete a First Aid Incident Form.
- Look after your first aid kit and report any losses to the Committee. Bring your first aid kit to each game & training session.
- Obtain a first aid certificate, to be arranged by the Club.